PowerPoint interactive presentation to teach and practice Present Simple tense.
The activity includes:
- Form and basic meaning of the simple present tense
- Spelling and pronunciation of final -es
- Adding final -s/-es to words that end in -y
- Irregular singular verbs: has, does, goes
- Spelling and pronunciation of final -s/-es
- The simple present: negative
- The simple present: yes/no questions
- Fill-in-the-gaps activity with answers.
You may also like:
- Am/is/are colouring worksheet https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Am-Is-Are-Colouring-worksheet-4674456
- The revision guide grades 1-2 https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-revision-guide-GRADES-1-2-ESL-4596736
- Present Simple vs. Present Continious https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Present-Simple-vs-Present-Continious-4506763