Present Simple Task Cards - Verb Choice based on Sentence Context
Also included in
- Do you need extra activities to practice using Present Simple and Present Continuous grammar and spelling concepts with your students? This grammar task card bundle is a great way for students to practice beginning (A1/A2) level ESL grammar concepts including: to be, to have, present simple verb coPrice $13.50Original Price $16.50Save $3.00
- This English grammar essentials bundle contains everything you need to help students practice: articles, plural nouns, pronouns, prepositions, present tense verbs (simple and continuous) adjectives and more! This grammar task card bundle is a great way for students to practice beginning (A1/A2) levPrice $35.00Original Price $44.00Save $9.00
Do your students need extra practice with verb comprehension in Present Simple sentences and questions? To use these task cards your students must choose the correct verb based on the sentence context. Each task card has one correct and two incorrect answers to choose from. This task card set is also available in the following money-saving bundle: Grammar Box - Ultimate Task Card Bundle
- Choose the correct present tense verb based on sentence or question context
- Practice recognizing subject/verb agreement in sentences (positive/negative) and questions
- The correct answers can be written down on the included student answer sheet. This activity works great individually or in small groups.
- 36 Task Cards
- Color and B/W printing options
- Box Label (These task cards fit perfectly in 4x6" photo keepers)
- Answer Key
- Student Answer Sheet
Print, Laminate, Cut-out and use!
Indefinite Articles A or AN - Task Cards - ESL GRAMMAR TOOLBOX
Plural Noun Spelling Rules Task Cards - Add +s +es +ies +ves GRAMMAR TOOLBOX
Personal Subject and Object Pronoun Task Cards ESL GRAMMAR TOOLBOX
Demonstrative Pronouns THIS THAT THESE THOSE - Task Cards
VERB: to be - Grammar Task Cards
VERB: to have - Grammar Task Cards
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!