Also included in
- This Spanish present tense verbs bundle includes all five of my present tense task card sets at a savings of 20% vs. buying them individually! That's 240 cards task cards total! These present tense task card sets each have 48 different cards with a variety of tasks, not just fill in the blank senten$20.00$25.00Save $5.00
- If you are looking for one bundle that will give you hundreds and hundreds of hours worth of engagement and fun with your Spanish classes, this Spanish task card bundle is exactly what you need! It includes 41 of my 48-card sets at a savings of 25%! That's over 1,900 task cards total! These sets are$157.50$210.00Save $52.50
- If you teach the present tense, you NEED this bundle! This Spanish present tense bundle includes eleven of my present tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. buying them individually! That's 96 task cards, 3 decks of 50 Boom Cards, 48 conversation cards, the super fun game Pesca, two versions of the$38.00$47.50Save $9.50
- If you teach Spanish 1, you NEED this Spanish 1 mega bundle of 111 activities! In it, you will find:26 sets of task cards33 decks of digital task cards (Boom Cards) 6 sets of conversation cards21 Jeopardy-style trivia games 10 Cucharas (Spoons) games13 Pesca (Go Fish) games 1 quiz 1 set of postersPe$334.50$446.00Save $111.50
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving 30% on 199 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! That's over $235 in savings! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you will fi$554.75$792.50Save $237.75
This present tense task card set has 48 cards with a variety of tasks to help your students learn regular verbs and the irregular verbs IR, SER, ESTAR, TENER y JUGAR, not just fill in the blank sentences. Your students will receive a well-rounded review of the present tense. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like conjugating verbs in the present tense, filling in the blank with the correct present tense form of the verb in parentheses, fixing the incorrect sentences, answering multiple-choice questions about translations of sentences, and answering open-ended questions in complete sentences.
This set is included in my discounted Spanish Task Cards MEGA Bundle which includes ALL of my task card sets at HUGE savings. Save 25% when you buy the bundle, plus get all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE! Click HERE to see it!
• Student response sheet
• Answer key
• 48 task cards that include regular verbs and the commonly used SER, ESTAR, TENER, IR, and JUGAR
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full-color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• 15 ideas for using task cards in Spanish class
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards are different from the cards in my 48 Present Tense Task Cards (REGULAR VERBS ONLY) set. There are two versions included with this resource: one full color like in the thumbnails and one that is more ink-friendly with a plain white background!
This is a printable resource. (If you want the digital Boom Card version, click HERE.)
Present tense task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 15 ideas are included in the zip file!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Click HERE to see the other 80+ task card sets in my store!
These task cards are also included in my discounted Spanish 1 Activities Mega Bundle which can be found by clicking HERE!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your task cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a lifesaver. Thanks!
Want FREE SER + adjectives task cards? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts