A very structured 5 page review packet (ideal for Spanish 1 or Spanish 2 before a test or exam) to help review the present and preterite tenses (regular and -car, -gar, zar verbs). Sections include:
1. Write the present tense endings of -ar, -er, and -ir verbs
2. Conjugate the verbs ser, estar, ir, ver, and tener in the present tense
3. Write the preterite tense endings of -ar, -er, and -ir verbs
4. Conjugate 8 different infinitives in five ways (present tense, ir + a+ infinitive, tener + que + infinitive, present progressive estar + ing, and the preterite tense).
5. Change the ten given verbs from the present to the preterite tense
6. Change the ten given verbs from the preterite to the present tense
7. Answer the 17 personal questions in the present or preterite tenses