This presentation assignment asks students to introduce themselves in terms of their past experiences, their present day life, and their future goals. As an added fun feature, students must include a visual aid related to each phase of their lives, brought in a bag and pulled out at relevant moments during the presentation. This makes the assignment more engaging for the audience and adds an element of creativity!
Included in the packet:
1. Presentation Guidelines Handout - introduces all the important aspects of planning and delivering a presentation.
2. Brainstorming Worksheet - to help students think of a variety of life experiences to include in the presentation.
3. Planning Sheet – for students to organize their ideas
4. Planning Sheet Example – to help students understand how to do the assignment
5. 2 Rubrics for Feedback – choose the rubric that best reflects your situation!
6. Directions and Suggestions for the teacher
For more products that might interest you, click below!
Secondary and Adult Products
Be sure you "follow me" so that you get an email each time I add a new product listing. All new products are listed at 50% off for the first 48 hours they are listed!