Presente verbos regulares - Present tense - Google Slides™
Also included in
- This bundle has everything your students need to master the regular Spanish verbs in the present tense. You just need to follow this Google Slides™, no prep required.First, your students will see the differences between English and Spanish verbs. Then, the Slides will show them the Spanish verb endiPrice $12.95Original Price $15.00Save $2.05
Help your students get a solid foundation in the Spanish present tense regular -AR -ER -IR.
With this no prep Google Slide Spanish presentation and activities your students will learn how to conjugate Spanish regular verbs.
- Differences between English and Spanish infinitive verbs. This will help them understand how the three Spanish verb categories (– AR –ER –IR) work.
- Showing, one by one, the endings of the Spanish regular verbs. Make your students realize the similarities that there are between the three categories. For instance, ‘yo’ always ends with ‘o’
- The two activities that follow are fun and will help your students practice the verb endings. In order to drag the verb endings in this digital activity, students will need to be in EDIT MODE. That means do NOT click present. To do this, make sure every student gets their own copy.
The format of the activities is intended for students to drag and drop the verb endings
on their own, but could easily be done as a whole group activity by having students
answer questions out loud or on a piece of paper instead of on the presentation. If
you do have them do it on their own, remember to give each student their own copy
and leave it in EDIT MODE! The activities include cheat sheets.
- Spanish video with English and Spanish translation, plus there is an activity at the end of the video. This activity can be used as an introduction or a way tor review the Spanish regular verbs.
• 39 Google Slides
• Difference between English and Spanish infinitive verbs
• How to form the Spanish regular verbs
• Two digital activities (drag and drop Spanish verb endings)
• A video with both Spanish and English captions, plus video activity
• Grades: 9th, 10th, 11th, Higher Education, Home-school
This product may be printed for your individual use in the classroom or at home. It may not be shared with other teachers, printed for more than one teacher’s use, or printed for the whole school without permission from the author Núria Freixas. This product may not be reproduced or posted to the internet. It is a violation of copyright.
Leave feedback and earn TPT credits!