Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
20.65 MB | 15 pages
*Prices reduced for 2015 - now only 2.50
Welcome to Hey Presto Productions Primary Music 1
- Presenting the rhythm: Activities to help students discover one and two sounds on the beat (taa, and ti-ti)
- Early practice activities: 15 interactive flipchart activities to help students practice the rhythm.
-Sound files included.
- Songs repertoire:
Bee Bee Bumble Bee, Snail Snail, Here comes a Bluebird, Bluebells, Engine Engine no. 9, Caterpillar, Starlight Starbright, Kangaroo and Little Mouse be Careful
- Drag a copy - drag a picture
- Hidden action - reveal beat numbers, objects hiding above and behind the beat
- 'Magic revealers' - created to match song repertoire. Click the orange star button. Move the magic object around the flipchart to find the objects that are hiding
- Containers - objects will bounce back to their original position if moved to the wrong place. A sound will play if the student moves the object to the correct place
- Restrictors - move objects along a set pathway - great for vocal explorations. Also all the pictures have been set so the student cannot make stretch the size while at the board
- Sound files - beat sound files, rhythm sound files, sound files matching song repertoire are all included
- Reset button - press the reset button to return the page to its starting position. This means more students can have a turn at the board
Worksheets and templates are included to help students reinforce the learning at the board.
Please make sure you have downloaded a copy of ActivInspire from www.prometheanplanet.com in order to be able to view and use this product.