This report template is used for your students to create, develop, write, edit, illustrate, and assess your students’ president report. This template can be used as the actual formal report to be turned in, or you can utilize this template as a study guide or rough draft prior to your students typing the report. This packet contains the following:
Report Template includes:
1. Introduce your president.
2. Describe birth and family members.
3. Describe his education, early career, marriage and any children he may have had.
4. What lead him to decide to run for president?
5. Describe his election and campaign.
6. Describe his presidency.
7. Who were the people who influenced this president the most?
8. Describe his post presidency years.
9. Write about your opinion of the president’s legacy.
10. What have you learned from the president’s life, what do you admire, what do you not admire if anything?
11. Who in your life reminds you of this president, and what are these character traits?
12. Extra Line Paper
13. Additional Information Page
14. Finding your information page
17. Draw and illustrate a portrait of this president.
18. Student Checklist
If you like this product, please check back soon as we will be posting new products in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will promptly help you. Thank you!
The Teacher Team
Copyright 2014 Carol Beaumont
All Rights Reserved by Author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Commercial License Number 1012173667
“Graphics &/or Fonts Copyright Dianne J. Hook.” www.djinkers.com
Clipart used made by “A Sketchy Guy”, please go visit their store on TPT
Clipart used, made by “Elementary Lesson Plans”, please go visit their store on TPT
Here are some other items you may be interested in:
Social Studies Research Report Bundle
Animal Report Packet for Primary Grades
Planet Research Report
Biography Report Packet for Elementary Grades
Autobiography Report Packet for Elementary Grades
Digestive and Excretory System Research Report (For Elementary Grades)
Thirteen Colonies Regional Inquiry Based Research Report
Common Core Circulatory System Research Report for Fourth and Fifth Grades
Country Report Packet
Volcano Research Report
Dinosaur Research Report
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star
near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺