This is a digital interactive notebook resource for your students to produce a research report on Presidents. It is to be used for Google drive.This Google slides based interactive notebook contains a complete paperless President Research Report perfect for Chromebooks, HP Streams, and other devices in a 1:1 classroom. Printable version included! This resources uses file sharing with Google or Microsoft OneDrive. Use these activities to engage students in a whole class, small group, or independent environment. This resource is also perfect for Homeschool students.
This original product is provided through web-based Google file sharing, contained on the Internet 'cloud' and allows you and your students to access, edit, and print files from any computer or device. Students work on their report template directly in the file on their device or computer. This product will also work with Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included!)
Templates are included to create, develop, write, edit, present, and assess your students’ President Report. This report (or performance task) is also designed to not only to learn and explain the new information, but answer some higher level thinking questions (Common Core Essential Questions). Our product is designed to assess and show what your students have learned and share it with you, their parents, and perhaps the class if you’d like them to present it.
A printable version of this report is also included in this product!
A simple rubric and student checklist is included.
You can use this report template in its entirety, or “pick and choose” the slides you wish to use and tailor it to your students’ needs. This package contains the following President Report elements/questions:
Report Template includes:
1. Introduce your president.
2. Describe birth and family members.
3. Describe his education, early career, marriage and any children he may have had.
4. What led him to decide to run for president?
5. Describe his election and campaign.
6. Describe his presidency.
7. Who were the people who influenced this president the most?
8. Describe his post presidency years.
9. Write about your opinion of the president’s legacy.
10. What have you learned from the president’s life, what do you admire, what do you not admire if anything?
11. Who in your life reminds you of this president, and what are these character traits?
13. Blank page to add to any of the questions if more room is needed.
14. Additional Information page for any other facts not discussed in other areas of the report if needed.
15. A page to help your students find information for their report.
16. Resource Page and Bibliography Template- I use the Resource Page template because my students are not ready to learn the rules of a true bibliography, but if you teach bibliography skills I have included a template for you.
17. Note Taking page for students to take notes as they gather their research.
18. Rubrics- Performance Task for the Written Report
19. Blank Rubric
20. Report Checklist for students to check if all performance tasks are completed and included.
21. Editing and Revising Checklist.
If you like this product, please check back soon as we will be posting new products in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will promptly help you. Thank you!
The Teacher Team
Here are some other items you may be interested in:
Google Interactive Digital! Reading Graphic Organizers
Google Interactive Digital! Planet Research Report
Google Interactive Digital! State Research Report
Google Interactive Digital! Animal Research Report
Google Interactive Digital! Biography Report
Google Interactive Digital! Country Report
Google Interactive Digital! Ocean Animal Report
Google Interactive Digital! Volcano Research Report
Google Interactive Digital! Native American Research Report
Google Interactive Digital! Dinosaur Research Report
Google Interactive Digital! Insect Research Report
Google Interactive Digital! Earthquake Research Report
Google Interactive Digital! City Research Report
Google Interactive Digital! 13 Colonies Research Report
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright 2016 The Teacher TeamTM
All Rights Reserved by Author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
DISCLAIMER: These materials were prepared by The Teacher Team and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Google.