PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Introduce President Trump to your students. Start a discussion about the power of the vote.
1) In this easy printable reader students are introduced to President Trump. Pages are designed for teachers to stop and discuss topics such as:
* How to agree and disagree with our national policies;
* How to empower your students and get involved;
* What are the three equal branches of the U.S government?
2) Students complete a reader’s response to check for comprehension.
3) Students write a letter to President Trump explaining their feelings and opinions.
This printable reader would be appropriate for any teacher searching for a way to facilitate a discussion about today’s political current events. It can be used as a standalone resource, part of a civics lesson or to celebrate President’s Day and other national holidays.