On the left side of the T-chart, review the powers stated in Articles 1 and 2 from the Constitution. Then, research online on what is going on with current events as of yesterday for President Trump, Speaker of the House: Nancy Pelosi, Ukraine President, a government whistleblower, and Congress.
1. Make a copy of the T-chart.
2. Research facts about what is going with the government, include the source.
3. Match the facts to where the powers are stated on the left side of the T-chart. You can copy, paste and paraphrase the facts.
4. Use evidence from the call transcript to support your opinion of the situation at the end of the lesson.
5. What is quid pro quo and is there evidence of it in the phone conversation transcript?