Presidential Elections Process | Road to the White House | Electoral College
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Social Studies Class will be your students' favorite time of the day with this popular, engaging bundle of activities, including foldables, timelines, mini books, bulletin boards, and more! The hands-on units in this bundle will help your students learn and understand the events and concepts of AmerPrice $59.95Original Price $79.00Save $19.05
Your students will love learning about the Presidential Election Process of the United States and the Electoral College with this unbiased interactive packet. The hands-on activities, including notebook foldables, bulletin board, electoral college activity, and more, will help your students learn and understand all about how the U.S. presidential elections work.
Click the PREVIEW button above to see everything included!
Watch the video by clicking the play button above to see all the great components of the digital version of this resource!
Click here and SAVE 20% by buying ALL 15 Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units in one Year-Long Bundle.
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
This unit does NOT focus on any specific presidential candidate. It presents the election process and explains how the electoral college works in an unbiased way.
This high-interest, engaging packet has 5 components:
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Flaps and information boxes for showing the Road to the White House. Includes Primary Elections and Caucuses, National Conventions, The Campaign, Election Day, The Electoral College, and Inauguration Day. Great for interactive notebooks!
• Electoral College Interactive Notebook Activity: Students work in small groups or independently to use an electoral vote map to see which candidate wins an election. Guaranteed to help students have a better understanding of electoral votes.
• Information Guides: These resources are good for building background knowledge and providing help with note-taking. Guides for Electoral College and Road to the White House are included.
• Electoral College Worksheet and If I Were President Activity Sheet: Students further explore the electoral college with this worksheet. Answer key provided. Use the fun "If I Were President" printable to let students think about actions they would take as President. These are perfect for displaying on this units' bulletin board!
• Large Bulletin Board Set: Use these pages for a bulletin board to create an informative display about the Road to the White House. Includes bulletin board header, pennant banner, and photo directions. Add the students' "If I Were President" pages for a great display!
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students love these activities; I think yours will, too!
You may also be interested in these other Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Colonial America - Jobs and Trades
The Civil War - Events Leading to the War
Elections and the Voting Process
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,