1. Who are the first 5 people in the line of succession to the Presidency?
2. Which amendment finally made the V.P. succession legal?
3. Describe the two ways the V.P. can become acting President in a Presidential disability situation.
4. Who is the only U.S. president to temporarily give up power?
5. Who said, “I am Vice-President. In this I am nothing, but I may be everything.”
6. What are the 2 formal duties of the V.P.?
7. If the V.P. position is vacant, who chooses the next candidate?
8. How was the V.P. originally chosen?
Be sure to get "Political Cartoon #8" to go with this presentation.