Presidents Activity - Research Project - Flip Book w/ Written & Oral Extensions
Celebrating President's Day through a hands-on learning activity is a great way to engage students in American History! Your students will love this printable research project to investigate a U.S. President. This short activity will guide students through researching, completing, and assembling a 6-page flip book on a President. This research project is a perfect addition to your American History unit or a mini-unit to celebrate President's Day.
Guide your students through:
- Researching a President - assign Presidents to research or let your students select a President of their choice
- Easily organizing the information
- Creating an engaging flip book for display
Optional Extension Activities include :
- drafting a multi-paragraph written or oral report
- creating a report cover or visual aid
This President Flip Book contains:
- Teacher Notes for Research Project Flip Book
- Suggestions for research materials (print and online)
- Teacher Notes for Written or Oral Report
- Grading Rubrics for all 3 activities
- 6 page flip book including the following topics Just the Facts , Early Life, Adult Life, Life as President, and Interesting Facts.
- 2 template options for written or oral reports
- 2 cover and visual aid templates
research materials are suggested but not included within this printable.
This President research project is a fun and educational activity for students to learn about the U.S. Presidents!
Teacher Tip! Once the flip books are finished, hang them in the hallway or use them for an informational bulletin board display for February or an American History unit.
Looking for a President’s Day Activity for Preschool - 3rd grade students?
✅ "About The President" Tab Book! Perfect to use as a coloring, tracing, or short response activity to learn basic presidential facts.
Thank you for your interest in Lessons Learned x2 resources!
❤️ Follow our store, and you will receive freebies, product updates, and new releases!
❤️Also, please take a moment to leave a review; not only do we love hearing feedback from our customers, but you will also get TPT credit to use on future purchases!
❤️Follow Lessons Learned x 2 for more resources and encouragement!
Copyright © Lessons Learned x 2. All rights reserved by authors. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.