Presidents' Day: Presidents' Day Interdisciplinary Activities for Primary Students -
These hands-on activities keep young minds engaged and makes history come alive! In this Presidents' Day unit students will:
* Discover the historical significance of Presidents' Day
* Practice listening for details with a Presidents' Day Activity
* Gather and organize facts into a Presidents' Day mini-research project
* Practice capitalization related to President's Day
* Analyze the meaning of a political cartoon related to Presidents' Day
* Reflect on the importance of honesty as you honor Abe on Presidents' Day
* And more ...
Whether you choose some or all of the activities, students will gain a new appreciation for this special holiday, Presidents Day.
This unit, created by Paula McClendon of Dazzle on a Dime, LLC is protected by copyright and is intended for one classroom use only. If you wish to share it with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting the hard work of teacher-authors.