Use the cross-curricular activities in this thematic unit to motivate and engage students as they learn about Abraham Lincoln and George Washington.
This integrated set was created by a team of primary teachers and comes with the following hands-on activities and more:
• Reading and discussing Abraham Lincoln and George Washington biographies (suggested literature list is included)
• Assembling presidential bulletin boards
• Creating an Abraham Lincoln log cabin pop-up
• Discussing character traits
• Writing about Abraham Lincoln and George Washington
• Answering presidential trivia questions