Presidents' Day activity It's Presidents' Day HOORAY! This Presidents' Day FLIP FLAP Lapbook is just the ticket to get your students engaged in their study and reserach of Lincoln and Washington on Presidents Day! Your students will have a blast learning about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and then documenting their research and new knowledge on the 9 different flip flaps in this unit.
Allow your students to research these Presidents using non-fiction classroom texts, student-friendly internet resources, picture books, or short passages on these Presidents to complete the flip flap books. This is a research-based project. Non-fiction texts or books to complete this lapbook are not included.
This Interactive Unit includes:
* 9 different double-sided flip flap books
* All About George Washington Accordion flip flap
* All About Abraham Lincoln Accordion flip flap
* 3 Matchbook flip flaps on the Washington Monument, The Lincoln Memorial, and Mount Rushmore
* I Spy George on... Flip Flap
* I Spy Abe on... Flip Flap
* 2 Where in the US was....Flip Flips
* Different Cover Choices in Black and White and Color
* Directions for each flip flap
* Photographs to see the close-up Finished Lapbook
Look no further....This is something DIFFERENT, FUN, and INTERACTIVE for your little ones! Celebrate President's Day with something new, fresh and fun!