This pack is full of activities to help your students practice multiple skills, all while learning about our great president Lincoln! Using the mentor texts I am Abraham Lincoln and Looking at Lincoln, students will learn about 1st and 3rd person point of view. Take their learning further with a small research component, and top it off with a Lincoln craft and writing activity.
This product includes:
• Digital posters for 1st and 3rd person point of view
• Interactive notebook flaps that correspond with I am Abraham Lincoln &
Looking for Lincoln
• Venn Diagram to compare & contrast the two texts
• Research component: list of websites & research recording sheet
• Abraham Lincoln craft & writing activity: students report their Abe Lincoln findings in either 1st or 3rd person
Check out the preview
to get a more in-depth look!
Other February products:
Valentine's Day Math Activity: Money