Celebrate Presidents' Day with a bingo game and quiz, a compare and contrast reading passage, and a coloring page. The game reviews vocabulary and facts related to George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and presidents in general. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank card. Great for the whole class or small groups!
The following items are included:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words & pictures (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words only (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with Presidents' Day vocabulary & definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Vocabulary quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Famous in February short reading passage (1 page)
• Famous in February answer key (1 page)
• Famous in February Venn diagrams (2 pages)
• Venn diagram answer key (1 page)
• Happy Presidents' Day coloring page (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
Abraham Lincoln, Civil War, Commander-in-Chief, democracy, dentures, Emancipation Proclamation, Father of Our Country, founding father, George Washington, Honest Abe, Kentucky, lawyer, Lincoln Memorial, log cabin, Martha Custis, Mary Todd, Mount Vernon, oath of office, patriot, penny, quarter, political party, Revolutionary War, stovepipe hat, surveyor, term, tobacco farmer, Virginia, Washington Monument, White House
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► CLICK HERE to follow me for new product notifications, special discounts & other fun stuff!