These print and go Presidents’ Day activities will help keep your students engaged as they learn the facts behind this holiday! Your students will read the history behind the holiday and fill out an application to become the next president of the United States! These activities will cover social studies, reading, and writing standards.
1. Teacher Instruction Page
2. What is Presidents’ Day? Non-fiction Article.
- 3 different articles are included. They each cover the same
facts at varying reading levels.
3. Reading Comprehension Questions
4. We Need You (Writer’s Planning Sheet)
- A fill in the blank application to become the next president
5. If I Were the President Writing Stationary
- 3 styles options are included
6. Presidents’ Day ABC Order sheet
- 2 options are included. One is more difficult to allow for
14 Total Pages= 3 pages (Teachers Instructions/Credits Page), 11 pages (Student Activities)