Also included in
- These six science and social studies integrated units are perfect for your first grade classroom. They begin with a content big idea and then integrate and cross over into reading and writing with many math and phonics connections as well!*****Please read the description carefully and download the$95.00$186.45Save $91.45
This President's Day Mini-Pack is perfect for February! Your K-2 students will learn about what a president is, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. They will also be able to compare and contrast these 2 people and history and choose facts to support opinions about them.
See this in action on the blog!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
• color venn diagram for whole group comparison of Washington/Lincoln (pdf version or interactive powerpoint version)
• black/white master handout venn diagram for Washington/Lincoln for group work or independent practice
• Lincoln/Washington sort for literacy stations
• Favorite president writing paper
• Lincoln and Washington craftivity tracers
• Favorite president graph
• 4 informative paragraphs that need editing on Lincoln & Washington (2 each). Can be used for morning message, editing mini lessons in writing, collaborative group work, or independent practice.
• 2 Facts support opinions sorts on Lincoln and Washington: student choose whether a fact actually supports an opinion about our presidents.
• 3 writing prompts
• What is a president anchor chart template
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!