This is a Presidents' Day printable pack that will work wonderfully for integrating social studies into reading and writing! This 7 Mini-Book Unit comes with aligned activities for learning about the Presidents of the United States.
Includes Mini-Books on:
- Abraham Lincoln
- Barack Obama
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- George H.W. Bush
- George Washington
- John F. Kennedy
- Thomas Jefferson
Gives teachers easy access to individual books for students.
- Easy to Prep Printables
- Wide Variety of Graphic Organizers
- This resource includes everything you need to teach about Presidents at your fingertips.
- The 7 President’s Day Mini-Books are full of historical information about each President’s life.
- Each book is available in color and black & white.
- Included: Graphic Organizers (Sequencing, Timeline, Cause & Effect), Writing Activities, Fact Web, Circle Map, All About _____, and more!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org