Presidents Day Activities | Vocabulary Worksheets | Word Search | Printable
- Easel Activity
Celebrate and honor Presidents Day with vocabulary activities! Four different Presidents Day vocabulary worksheets and answer keys are included. These Presidents Day word work activities are perfect for early finishers, extra credit opportunities, or for a fun collaborative assignment. Pick and choose your favorites or use all four!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
- Presidents Day Word Search: Fifteen words related to Presidents Day are included in the word search activity.
- Presidents Day Word Scramble: Students work to unscramble twelve words related to the Presidents Day holiday.
- Presidents Day Wordsmith: Students try and spell as many words as possible using the letters in PRESIDENT.
- Presidents Day A to Z: Students think of as many words related to Presidents Day that start with the letters listed on the page. Letters have different point values, and points are earned for each word. When students are finished, they add up their points to get a total score.
- Answer Keys: An answer key is included for the Presidents Day Word Search and Word Scramble.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
St. Patrick's Day Reading and Writing Activities
Writing Graphic Organizers: Narrative, Argument/Opinion, Expository, Summary
Editable Brochure Templates - Design Your Own Brochure Project
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus