6 fun classroom activities for students to use
Students will use their literacy skills in a fun way to complete the activities!
The activities include:
1) "If I was the President" writing activity
2) "Someone I admire" writing activity
3) Presidents' Day word search (with answer key)
4) Presidential comparison activity
5) Checks and balances graphic organizer
6) Presidential trivia (with answer key)
Each activity has a corresponding sheet in the bundle. The resources needed are not included in the packet (books, websites, etc.) so it allows you to choose texts at your students' reading levels. My students were able to complete all of the activities using our social studies textbook and the internet. I differentiate the "Presidential comparison activity" easily with my students by providing them with leveled texts from my classroom library.