Celebrate Presidents’ Day with these 2 versatile craftivities! Whether your students are strong writers or just beginners, they can all participate and enjoy making the crafts and writing about our 2 great presidents. Some can write several sentences about each president, others may simply draw a picture and finish the sentence “George Washington / Abraham Lincoln was a remarkable president because…” There is also an option to just cut out and paste stars that outline each president’s achievements and interesting facts from their lives.
This set includes two craftivities: George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, 20 pages total. Here you will find:
• Cover page
• Templates, pictures and descriptions of 2 crafts
• Printable sheets with stars that highlight these presidents’ achievements and interesting facts from their lives (1 sheet with 5 stars per each president)
• George Washington bubble map
• Abraham Lincoln bubble map
• Lined blank sheet
• Half page lined blank sheet for drawing and writing
• “George Washington” – fully lined writing sheet
• “Abraham Lincoln” – fully lined writing sheet
• “George Washington was a remarkable president because…” – draw and write
• “Abraham Lincoln was a remarkable president because…” – draw and write.
When completed, with closed coats, the crafts measure about 22”x9” or 56cm x 23cm (George Washington) and 26”x9” or 65cm x 23cm (Abraham Lincoln). When coats are open, the crafts are 22”x18” (56 cm x 46 cm) and 26”x18” (65 cm x 46 cm).
These craftivities will work beautifully for your classroom decorations or your bulletin board for Presidents’ Day!
If you need more crafts and ideas for the month of February, please see my other products:
Black History Month Craft - African American Inventors (Set of 6)
- a great addition to you Dental Health unit
Tooth Fairy Craft
- a set of multicultural boy and girl tooth fairies
Build a Snowman
- story elements and reading comprehension activity
- winter themed rhyming activity.