Are You Ready for Presidents’ Day on Monday, February 19?
Do you need an activity celebrating Presidents’ Day that’s different and differentiated?
Share some information about the most recent presidents, including our current President, Donald Trump.
Here is an easy-prep workshop. Just print, gather some common materials and go!
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
• Teacher Notes | Answer Keys
• Teacher Key for Close Read of Text
• The History of President’s Day | Text
• One of the Best Jobs in the Country? | Text
• Meet Donald Trump | His Road to the White House
• Presidents, They’re Just Like Us! Logic Puzzle
• Directions for a Depth & Complexity Craftivity
• Think Like a Sociologist Depth & Complexity Activity
• Presidential Seals for Front Cover
• Donald Trump Drop Down Quote Puzzle
• Bonus Page | Presidents’ Birthdays | Can You Create a Graph?
• 9 x 12 red construction paper
• Colored pencils or Fine Tip Markers
• Glue sticks
• Thin black markers - optional
Need another Grade 4-6 Activity for February? Check out these two…
Chinese New Year
Chinese New Year | Year of the Pug
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love positive feedback!
TPT teacher authors appreciate you taking time out to provide some detail about how you like or how you used their products.
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please offer me the chance to tweak or make corrections to the product before leaving a negative review. To do this, simply send me an email so that I have a chance to make sure your expectations are met.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Thank you so much,
Follow me at:
My TpT Store: GATER Educator
Instagram: GATER Educator
Facebook: GATER Educator
©GATER Educator. All rights reserved
This complete 2.5 Hour Enrichment Workshop is perfect for a GATE pullout program, Monthly Gifted Curriculum, Parent-led enrichment, Grade-level rotation, Homeschool, After-school or Sub Plans