Engage your students as they analyze President George Washington and President Abraham Lincoln! Students will learn about these historical heroes as they practice the reading skill Fact and Opinion. Easy to implement, just print, assign activity, and grade!
* 2 biographies and student answer documents are provided.
* Sentences in each biography are numbered.
* Students read biography and identify 20 facts and opinions.
* Answers are written on separate answer document.
* 1 Opinion Anchor Chart is provided.
* 3rd Grade Advanced Readers
* 4th Grade On Level Readers
* 5th & 6th Grade Readers Needing Additional Practice
* 1 Biography of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln
* 2 Student Answer Documents
* Implementation Ideas
* 1 Opinion Anchor Chart
* Teacher Answer Key
* Morning Work
* Small Group Work
* Learning Stations
Thank you so much for looking!
Please visit my Teachers Pay Teachers Store for more products!
Teachers Pay Teachers / Kathy Adams
Please consider other resources in my store:
Elis Island Math Task Cards
Black History Informational Task Cards
Informative Writing Earth Day