This file contains pieces to create a flip book about George Washington and another about Abraham Lincoln.
1. The first sheet gets folded in half so you can see the words in the front.
2. Students then cut the lines between the words on on the front half of the paper.
3. Students then cut/paste the pictures underneath the corresponding word.
How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps me customize my products to specifically meet your needs.
Be the first to know about sales, discounts, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. It’s that easy! You will now receive email updates and messages about my store.
These are great for teaching vocabulary as well as words in isolation in a cross curricular form.