President's Day Flippy Flaps!
This is a great way to get your students learning about President's Day in a fun hands-on interactive way! Your students will be engaged and learn about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln in many different ways!
This can easily be used as one President's Day Lapbook or as two separate Lapbooks, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln
- George Washington Word/Picture Match
- George Washington Facts
- George Washington had/was/did
- George Washington Timeline
- Favorite George Washington Book
- George Washington KWL
- All About George Washington
- Abraham Lincoln Word/Picture Match
- Abraham Lincoln Facts
- Abraham Lincoln had/was/did
- Abraham Lincoln Timeline
- Favorite Abraham Lincoln Book
- Abraham Lincoln KWL
- All About Abraham Lincoln
- President's Day KWL
- President's Day Vocabulary
- Favorite President's Day Book
- Compare Abraham Lincoln & Barack Obama
- Compare Abraham Lincoln & George Washington
- Compare George Washington & Barack Obama
- All About Barack Obama
- Words to Describe a President
- When/Why we celebrate
- If I was President writing prompt
- If I could meet the President prompt
- What would it be like to live in the White House writing prompt
- and more
Great way for your kids to be engaged in learning about President's Day! If you have any questions please let me know! Hope you and your students have a great time exploring George Washington and Abraham Lincoln!
If you like this Flippy Flap, check out my other themed Flippy Flaps here!