George Washington Literacy Packet and Game
This product is a fun and engaging way to learn facts about George Washington. Students share their work and interact with one another.
19 black ink pages for easy copies
Clipart of children give directions to your students on how to complete the page or activity.
1. Share with a friend 5 facts about George Washington, cut and paste his picture, and color by number page.
2. Cut and paste words to make a telling sentence about George Wsahington, illustrate, and share with a friend.
3. Complete the sentences about George Washington using a word bank.
4. Unscramble the vocabulary about George Washington, use the words in a sentence, and share with a friend.
5. Cherry Tree Nouns: Students will circle all the nouns, draw cherries on the tree, color, and write one noun in each cherry. Share cherry tree noun picture with a friend.
6. Using a secret code, students will make a secret coded sentence for a friend about George Washington. Answers are written in a banner.
7. Using a secret code, students will find the names of 3 of George Washington’s dogs.
8. Scramble 5 words about George Washington for a friend. Answers are recorded in The White House.
9. Quiz about George Washington with 10 questions.
True or False
10. Recording sheet for a quiz on George Washington using the 16 task cards from The George Washington Game.
Most of these activities are 2 pages.
The George Washington Game
16 colorful task cards with GW clipart.
Students move around the red and blue stars and answer questions about George Washington. Two answers are given for each question for students to choose.
One student must be George Washington to check answers.
I only included answers for the game task cards.
Check my preview for difficulty.
Thank you for visiting my store. Follow me for special notifications. Click on the green star.