Your students will love learning about Presidents Day using these fun activities, and reading If I Were President, by Catherine Stier!
Presidents Day Pack Includes:
1. Listing Presidential Character Traits
2. If I Were President...What I would look like, where I would live, what I would change, and I would be a good president because...
3. If I Were President Writing:
Planning Graphic Organizer...First, Next, Then, Last
4. Washington and Lincoln Graphic Organizers...was..had..lived
5. Compare and Contrast Washington and Lincoln
6. Draw a picture of Washington and Lincoln and write two facts you learned about them!
7. American Symbols: Students will fill in the missing information for each symbol.