This Presidents’ Day lapbook (or interactive notebook) is the perfect overview of Presidents’ Day and focuses on George Washington and Abraham Lincoln
. It is designed to be used in conjunction with a few books about the topic.
This content-rich lapbook requires minimal writing
and is perfect for right-brained learners and reluctant writers
. It also includes many pictures so it is great for visual learners
Create a Cover
– Students will choose a title box and pictures to decorate the cover. They will cut them out and glue.
George Washington and Abraham Lincoln Fact Flaps
– Students will cut out the terms/phrases related to the different facts about each president and glue them under the appropriate flap.
Presidents’ Day Book
- Students will cut out the book pages and the answers. They will glue the correct answer on each page, illustrate each page in the small box, and staple the pages together to make a book.
The Gettysburg Address
- Students will cut out The Gettysburg Address and glue into lapbook.
– Students will cut out the Washington quotes and glue into the lapbook.
Presidents’ Day Memory Game
– Students will cut out and glue the card holder. They will also cut out two sets of cards for a memory game.
Don’t miss my other American and Presidents' Day themed products!
Presidents’ Day Lapbook or Interactive Notebook
U.S. Presidents Fun Fact Cards
America Literacy and Math
Independence Day Mini-Pack
Presidents' Day KWL
You can also find me here:
Sallie Borrink on Pinterest
Sallie Borrink Learning Website