Celebrate President Washington (and the rest of the bunch) with this lapbook full of foldables! Honor our past and current President by having students research and reflect on the big men of the White House.
What do I get?
- 2 cover options
- 11 different foldables
- 1st through 4th usability
- how to for each foldable with picture guide
What do students get to reflect on?
- "If I were President" writing prompts
- George Washington was / had / lived
- If I could... writing prompts
- Presidents on the US coins
- Information flapables for Grant, Hoover, Reagan, and Obama
- Election Process Timeline ( cut and paste )
- Reasons I could be President
- Good VS Bad traits of our Presidents Venn Diagram
- US Presidents can / have / are
Check out the preview to see what your students will be making!
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here
to read more.
- Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 9-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special and individualized. This is great because no two memory books have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!