These 20 math question cards ask students to think critically about problems related to the presidents of the United States Many math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and charts are practiced. Many problems require multiple steps to solve. This is a great third grade test prep activity in a fun format!
Table of Contests
• cover card for organizing and storing scavenger hunt
• 20 colorful question cards
• 20 black and white question cards
• student work pages with extra work space
• detailed answer key
How to Use This Product
1. Print the Presidents Day Math Review Scavenger Hunt cards on card them cut them apart.
2. Make copies of the Presidents Day Math Review Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet. Each student needs a copy.
3. Place the Presidents Day Math Review Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions.
You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
More About This Product
With the Scavenger Hunt game I have the students complete it as part of a rotation during math groups. I only have 4 or 5 students walking around with clipboards to locate the sentence cards and write their answers. Students needing extra support can be paired with a partner for this activity. I have also done similar activities with the whole class or as a filler for early finishers, especially if you made the cards a little bit tricky to find. My students enjoy this activity.
You May Also Like
Ice Cream Math Review Scavenger Hunt
Back to School Math Review Scavenger Hunt
Halloween Math Review Scavenger Hunt
Christmas Math Review Scavenger Hunt
Valentine's Day Math Review Scavenger Hunt
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales.
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥