Also included in
- This bundle of mid-winter math activities for first grade includes games and center activities for Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, and Presidents Day. Activities in this set include...* One-page games* Read the Room* Math riddle task cards* Cut-and-glue sequencing puzzle* Comparing values card g$26.40$35.25Save $8.85
Enrich your celebration of Washington and Lincoln this February by integrating this set of activities into your math teaching!
Here's what you'll get in this set:
* Two easy-prep one page games for moving up and back on the 120 chart
* Seven printable worksheets that are easy to differentiate according to your students'
* Answer keys for each of the worksheets
How can you use these activities?
* Math centers and math rotations for Presidents Day or any time throughout the year
* Independent activities
* Games for Fun friday or Family Math Night
* Small groups
* Math Intervention, RtI , or tutoring activities
* Homework pages
This printable PDF file is available immediately upon purchase.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You'll also like ...
Would you like to save money on future TpT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
CLICK HERE to follow me and be the first to hear about my newest products and sales! You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺