PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6.31 MB | 16 pages
This set of handouts will be a great supplement to your President's Day Music lessons! There is little to no prep. involved and are great for sub plans and closure activities.
These printables vary from 5 minute activities - 15, so you could print a shorter handout on the back of a longer one for early finishers. Early finishers also have a coloring option for most of the worksheets.
Here is what is included:
1. A few suggestions for use
2. "Made of Wood?" Coloring wooden instruments (primary)
3. Color the Cherries - Easy version (primary)
4. Color the Cherries - Adding rhythms (intermediate)
5. Presidential Rhythm Match - Rhythms of name (intermediate)
6. Presidential Rhythm Match - Longer version (intermediate)
7. "White House Makeover" - Color by adding rhythms (intermediate)
8. "Hail to the Chief" - Reading treble clef notes (intermediate)
9. **NEW 12/28/15** Tempo Spinner Game added (intermediate)
10 **NEW 1/26/15** Eagle Meter Maze (2nd-3rd)
11. **NEW 1/26/15** Eagle Dynamics Maze (2nd-3rd)
12. **NEW 1/26/15** Eagle Solfa (intermediate)