Read, Sing and Write about the Presidents using the songs (sung to familiar tunes), the Reader's Theater and the Writing activities. Celebrate President's Day through Music and Literacy. K-3rd Grade Applications.
- Reader's Theater-(About the Presidents-25 speaking parts).
- Readers Theater in large print with songs.
- Script on Cards with parts marked in Colors for beginning readers.
- Color and Black and White Song Posters
- 7-President’s Day Songs set to familiar tunes.
- President’s DAY GAME
- The game is a circle game using props you have in your room or can make from printables.
- 2 Writing Activities
- 3 Graphic Organizers: Circle Map, Tree Map, VENN DIAGRAM
- COLORING page
USE THIS RESOURCE
- The Songs use thoughtful words that help teach Important facts and concepts of the holiday.
- Use the songs as POETRY for Reading Fluency activities in your reading centers, small group work or literacy stations.
- Perform the readers theater for parents or another class.
- Celebrate the day with songs and readers theater reading and singing.
- Perfect for Daily 5 activities,
- Whole Class readers theater, poetry centers, writing Centers, classroom celebrations and more.
Coins, Washington, Lincoln, Coloring and Writing activities
MORE LITERACY RESOURCES:
- Valentine's Day Songs, Poems, Readers Theater and Writing Activities
- Presidents Day Songs, Poems, Readers Theater and Writing Activities
- Groundhog Day Songs, Poems, Readers Theater and Writing Activities
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!