This is a great packet to teach students about Presidents Day.
It is 100% in Spanish. It can be used in Immersion and Dual Language classes.
It is appropriate for Elementary students.
The packet contains:
1. Title page
2. writing prompt (draw and write) "The qualities of a leader are..."
3. writing prompt (draw and write) "This is how we celebrate President's Day"
4. writing prompt (draw and write) "If I were the President of the United States"
5. KWL graphic "What does a President do?"
6. KWL graphic "Why do we need a President?"
7. Venn Diagram: George Washington and Abraham Lincoln
8. Essay prompt: Difference between Abe Lincoln's log cabin and your home.
9. Draw the American flag. Label the symbols and colors. Now, draw and label a flag that would represent YOU.
10. Writing prompt: Would you like to be president?
11-13 cut and paste (or write) the timelines for George Washington, Abe Lincoln, and Barack Obama.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks for looking!