This unique webquest integrates the use of learning how to use Google Sheets & Google My Maps while also learning about the extreme importance and significance of our United States Presidents. This activity is definitely suitable for any time during the school year, not just President's Day. This student task is very detailed and easy to understand. This is a great activity for students to learn about the functions within Google Sheets for manipulating and importing data.
***You will receive a link within the PDF to make a copy of the Google Doc instruction sheet, as well as a link to the Google Sheet Answer Key/Template.***
Students will learn how to:
- insert numeric and text data into a Google Sheet
- insert charts and histograms in Google Sheets using the Explore feature
- create a Google My Map by inserting data from the Google Sheet
- research online important info about our Presidents including their birth location (which is used for Google My Maps), how old the Presidents were at time of Inauguration (which is used for learning how to use the AVERAGE function in Google Sheets), and also what term they served as our President
- take an interactive online quiz
In addition, I have included a teacher key version of the Google Sheet with all of the correct data and answers inserted. This can be used as a student template for younger or struggling students if needed and modified as needed. Please check my preview for more details.
I have also included the Google Docs and Google Sheets link within this PDF so that you can make a copy for your students to edit.
Click here to view my other products on my TPT store
Click here for MY WHOLE COURSE COMPUTER TECH CURRICULUM AND MATERIALS
Click here for THANKSGIVING WEBQUEST
Click here for COLUMBUS DAY WEBQUEST
Click here for HALLOWEEN WEBQUEST
Click here for CINCO DE MAYO WEBQUEST
Click here for LABOR DAY WEBQUEST
Click here for MY ENTIRE HOLIDAY WEBQUEST BUNDLE