Also included in
- Save more than 20% on this bundle that includes 9 different resources and activities on all 45 United States Presidents including our current President Donald Trump. For an incredible value, you will receive numerous days of content-rich resources for your class! You can even use some of the ideas f$19.00$26.00Save $7.00
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$169.00$290.55Save $121.55
Looking for an engaging way to study some the great Presidents on President's Day?
With these Historical Biography Summaries, students will enjoy learning about the past through researching and documenting some of history’s greats. In a user-friendly template, students will summarize the life and biography of an individual. It’s no-prep for you, but quality content for your students. Whether it's for President's Day or part of your existing unit, enjoy learning history through these historical biography summaries.
What is Included:
- A detailed page of teacher instructions.
- A pdf print version of 10 summary templates for 10 different Presidents. PLUS, get a generic template for students to research any President beyond the 10 in this bundle.
- Access to the same product in Google Drive format for 1:1 schools or a trip to the lab.
- A gallery walk template for students to complete while reading the finished summaries of their peers.
- Presidents that are included: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Barack Obama, Donald Trump. PLUS a generic template for students to research any additional president of choice. This generic template allows you to research any of the United States Presidents.
Ideas For Use:
There are numerous ways to incorporate historical biography summaries into your curriculum.
- Individual - Assign the biography you are studying in class. Have each person research and complete individually for class homework.
- History Museum - With the biography bundles, such as the Founding Fathers Bundle, assign each student one of the 10 -15 included biographies. After completion, have each student post their completed biographies on the classroom wall like a museum for all to see. Then, print off the included “gallery-walk” reflection template. Students will complete the “gallery walk” template by reading the other completed, posted biographies. This option allows students to learn even more historical biographies.
- Sub Plans - This resource is such an excellent activity for that day when you can’t be in the classroom. Your sub will appreciate this content-rich resource.
For an entire list of more biography summaries click here. If you would like me to create a biography or biography bundle of a certain person or historical era, please email me through my website.
⭐️ You may also enjoy my Presidents of the United States MEGA Pack ⭐️
Thanks so much for stopping by! It's great to meet you! I hope this resource adds value to your classroom. If you have time, I'd love for you to leave a rating on this product with your awesome feedback, and make sure to follow Mister Harms for important updates and savings. I would also love to see how you've incorporated this product into your classroom. Feel free to post a photo of this resource in action and tag @misterharms so I can meet you! I hope you have a wonderful day!
You may also like: