Also included in
- Looking for some fun ways to encourage learning through play? You’ve come to the right place. Pre-K Let's Play has created a bundle for fun dramatic play centers that help encourage, inspire, and raise your students' level of imagination. These dramatic play themes are filled with a variety of fun p$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
Gather around the campfire Happy Campers and let the adventures begin!!! Pre-K Let's Play has created a fun camping dramatic play theme that helps encourage, inspire, and raise your students' level of imagination. It is filled with a variety of fun play based learning ideas, instructions, and pictures of how to set up your potential Camping area and play.
This download includes:
- A suggested list of props and materials
- Pics of dramatic play center Setup (classroom decor examples on how to set up your pretend play area)
- Creating a cave
- Pics of prop setup (pictures of prop ideas in your dramatic play area)
- Camping in Action (pictures of ideas on how to play in your dramatic play area)
- Labels with and without words
- Roleplay necklaces cards (camper- male and female, park ranger- male and female)
- Bunting Banner (Woodlands, Campsite, and State Park)
- Signs (Open/Closed, Hours of Operation)
- Picture Cards of Camping Activities
- Vocab picture cards of woodland animals
- Dramatic play camping printables (camping packing list and animal nature watch)
- Craft ideas (collaboration trail map)
This camping dramatic play theme is best used to help your students:
- Use their imagination freely
- with language development
- Learn and practice their social interaction skills
- Practice communication skills
- Practice using and understanding symbols
- Practice math skills
- Practice literacy skills
- Develop their fine motor skills
Here’s what Teachers who used this camping dramatic play resource had to say:
- Such a great resource. I particularly like the photos which game me so many good ideas to implement our theme.
- Fantastic resource. Thank you
- Great for All Day Kindergarten afternoon center time
Other resources you may enjoy:
- Pet Vet dramatic play animal hospital
- Pretend school Dramatic play
- Dramatic play Gardening
- Dramatic play grocery store
This structured play resource was created primarily for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten classrooms, and Homeschool. And the best part for your students is that..... it doesn't feel like learning.
Pre-K Let’s Play has many more educational play resources like this and others to choose from. For future updates and more imaginative play resources like this, please click here to follow my store.
Your feedback is also very much appreciated. It always feels amazing to hear how you used this product in your classroom. I would love to hear from you. Take care and leave a review. Enjoy!