All kids love pretending! Aid in this love by adding Pretend Play Props to your playroom or classroom. Pretending is a great time to practice turn-taking, role-play and to use writing in a meaningful setting! Clipart by Creative Clips and Apples and Acorns.
Take a look at all the props included in this SWEET COOKIE SHOP set:
* Idea Sheet: This helpful sheet gives great ideas to help make pretending that much more fun!
* Sweet Cookie Shop Sign: Place the sign on the door or ‘entrance’ of the Pretend Cookie Shop.
* Cookie Shop Hours: Help your child program the sign with open & close times.
* Open & Closed Signs
* Cookie Signs with prices
* Cookie shop role badges
* Kitchen Tool Labels
* Pretend Money: Print off the pretend money on green cardstock or have your child color the money. Money comes in 1 dollar, 5 dollar, 10 dollar and 20 dollar bills.
* Pretend Checks and Credit Cards: Cut out the checks and credit cards. Help your child write on the checks.
* Vocabulary Cards
* Make your own felt cookies fyi information