All kids love pretending! Aid in this love by adding Pretend Play Props to your playroom or classroom. Pretending is a great time to practice turn-taking, role-play and to use writing in a meaningful setting! This set even includes role-play items to reinforce the concept of large, medium and small
Take a look at all the props included in this HOLIDAY SHOP set:
* Idea Sheet: This helpful sheet gives great ideas to help make pretending that much more fun!
* Holiday Shop Sign: Place the sign on the door or ‘entrance’ of the Pretend Holiday Shop.
* Holiday Shop Hours: Help your child program the sign with open & close times.
* Open & Closed Signs
* Small, Medium and Large Toy signs. Use to sort stuffed animals and toys for students to buy and wrap in the Holiday Shop.
* Small, Medium and Large box signs. Use to sort boxes to place toys in to wrap. If in the US, try ordering boxes for free at USPS.com.
* Gift Wrap Prices Poster
* Pretend Money: Print off the pretend money on green cardstock or have your child color the money. Money comes in 1 dollar, 5 dollar, 10 dollar and 20 dollar bills.
* Pretend Checks and Credit Cards: Cut out the checks and credit cards. Help your child write on the checks.
* Blank Price Tags for toys
* Small, Medium and Large bow signs. Use to sort bows to place on packages.
* Letters to Santa sign
* Holiday Words: to help with writing cards and Santa letters
* Blank postcards, cards, stationery, stamps and Santa Letters
Pretend Play | Dramatic Play | Christmas | Holiday | Preschool | Pre-K