Also included in
- Looking for some fun ways for your students to learn about gardening while learning through play? You’ve come to the right place. Pre-K Let's Play has created a bundle that helps encourage, inspire, and raise your students' level of imagination. This bundle is filled with a variety of fun play-based$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
- Looking for some fun ways to encourage learning through play? You’ve come to the right place. Pre-K Let's Play has created a bundle for fun dramatic play centers that help encourage, inspire, and raise your students' level of imagination. These dramatic play themes are filled with a variety of fun p$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
Pre-K Let's Play has created a fun spring time dramatic play Garden Center that helps encourage, inspire, and raise your students' level of imagination. It is filled with a variety of fun play based learning ideas, instructions, and pictures of how to set up your potential homegrown garden area.
This download includes:
- A suggested list of props and materials
- Pics of dramatic play center Setup (classroom decor examples on how to set up your pretend play area)
- Creating a house, lawnmower, and garden
- Pics of prop setup (pictures of prop ideas in your dramatic play area)
- Gardening in Action (pictures of ideas on how to play in your dramatic play area)
- Labels with and without words
- Signs (Open/Closed, Hours of Operation)
- Bunting Banner (GARDEN CENTER)
- Picture Cards of Gardening Vocab words
- Vocab picture cards of fruits, vegetables, and flowers that grow in a garden
- Dramatic play gardening printables (planting flowers list and planting fruit list)
- Craft ideas (garden signs and flowers)
This garden dramatic play theme is best used to help your students:
- Use their imagination freely
- with language development
- Learn and practice their social interaction skills
- Practice communication skills
- Practice using and understanding symbols
- Practice math skills
- Practice literacy skills
- Develop their fine motor skills
Here’s what Teachers who used this garden dramatic play resource had to say:
The students loved our Garden center! This resource definitely help it come to life!
This resource made learning about gardens more engaging!
Other resources you may enjoy:
- Pet Vet dramatic play animal hospital
- Pretend school Dramatic play
- Dramatic play camping
- Dramatic play grocery store
This structured play resource was created primarily for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten classrooms, and Homeschool. And the best part for your students is that..... it doesn't feel like learning.
Pre-K Let’s Play has many more educational play resources like this and others to choose from. For future updates and more resources like this, please click here to follow my store.
Your feedback is also very much appreciated. It always feels amazing to hear how you used this product in your classroom. I would love to hear from you. Take care and leave a review. Enjoy!