Also included in
- Create a dramatic play pizza shop, school, birthday party and taco shop with these printable dramatic play sets. Your students will have fun reading and writing in authentic ways as they use their imaginations in the dramatic play center.By purchasing this bundle, you save 20% off the prices of the$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
- Save time with your dramatic play centers with this yearlong bundle! You will get printable pieces for 12 different dramatic play centers. Some connect to specific holidays and seasons; others can be used any time.By purchasing this bundle, you will have 30% off the price of each individual dramatic$40.95$58.50Save $17.55
- Dramatic play is a favorite activity in preschool and kindergarten classrooms. It helps students develop oral language and social skills while applying academic and social emotional learning in a fun and engaging manner. This bundle of 20+ dramatic play centers will give you all the choices you need$65.00$99.00Save $34.00
Turn your dramatic play center into a pretend school with this fun kit! Your students will love being the "teacher" in this dramatic play center. Print the teacher name tags, lesson planning pages, class lists and posters to make it feel like a "real" classroom. Add a few classroom tools (books, pointer, whiteboard) and your little learners will have fun teaching one another!
Save 25% by purchasing this center as part of a yearlong bundle of dramatic play centers.
In the pretend classroom, the "teacher" can teach reading and math lessons, take attendance, and reward good behavior with certificates. They will love being in charge of their own little class!
The dramatic play center kit includes:
- classroom posters
- books and poems to "read aloud"
- a page for lesson planning
- a daily schedule
- calendar pieces
- behavior certificates
- shape flashcards
- name tags for teachers
- class list pages
- an alphabet chart
- a number chart
- a class book cover and pages
- teacher tips
and so much more!
Not only will your students practice their social skills and organizational skills, they will also have the opportunity to apply academics as they play:
- reading books and poems to the class
- reading the daily schedule
- writing lesson plans
- writing good behavior certificates
- doing the calendar (counting, shapes, etc.)
- practicing with shape flashcards
The set also includes suggestions for organizing your dramatic play area in ways that will help students to be independent while using it and during clean-up! A key part of this organization is shelf labels with words and pictures - indicating where to place the pretend school materials. These tips and shelf labels will help your center run smoothly!
This kit is part of a series of dramatic play centers that incorporate authentic opportunities for reading, writing and math. Do you want to see more? Look here!
Follow me (click the link by the green star by my store name) to be notified when more dramatic play centers are added.
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!