Also included in
- Looking for some fun, engaging summer activities for in-class or virtual learning?! Use these no-prep, digital activities to add some movement breaks during the day, to facilitate oral discussions, for writing, morning meeting, community building and for distance learning on platforms like Google Cl$10.50$15.00Save $4.50
Get students moving with this fun summer brain break! Use this movement activity in-class or during distance learning, on digital platforms like Google Meet™️ or Zoom™️! This game allows students to use their imagination while pretending and acting things out! Great for DPA (Daily Physical Activity).
Students read the slide and do the action!
HOW TO INSERT A TIMER: Place a timer of your choice on each slide. Simply go to Insert, Video and look up a timer that you wish to use and copy and paste on each slide. (TIMERS NOT INCLUDED).
***After downloading, the PDF will contain a link to the Google Slides™ presentation. Once, you have opened your copy, you can adjust the slides in the order that you would like and remove any pages that you don't need. You can also add your own movements.
To convert this Google Slides Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides file.
- Click "File" and "Download."
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!
✅ 27 movement slides
✅ 1 customizable slide (add your own pictures or text) OR have students create their own movements.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ❤️
Want to SAVE MONEY on TPT? Consider leaving feedback! For every review you leave, you earn points that you can put towards future TPT purchases. Go to "My Purchases" to leave a review.
☆ If you encounter an issue with your file, notice an error, or have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
I’m Rebecca from Sprinkle it with French! Let's connect!