Preterite, Imperfect Tense Spanish High Frequency Verb BUNDLE Super 7 Verbs
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
Introduce the imperfect and preterite Spanish past tenses to your novice Spanish class with the original high-frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 in the preterite and imperfect in Spanish. 2 comprehensible input past tense units would be great for late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 or Spanish 4 as a review of el imperfecto y el pretérito.
These Spanish Preterite/Imperfect include the following verbs
- era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba a, quería
- fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso
✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
✅ 19 persona especial questions
✅ 7 brain break songs (one for each verb)
✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
✅ Poster of personalized question
✅ BONUS 10 Quizlet sets are now included as well!! for both el imperfecto y el pretérito.
These 2 units over imperfecto y el pretérito. could each be used as their own comprehensible input mini unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over a school year. The heart of these Preterite and Imperfect Spanish units are personal student interviews, focusing on these high frequency verbs in el imperfecto y el pretérito.
Plus 2 Printable PDF Preterite Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs to REVIEW el imperfecto y el pretérito.
✅ Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
✅ Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
✅ Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
✅ Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
✅ Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
What other teachers say about this Imperfect & Preterite Spanish Bundle
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Students loved the activities and are not scared to learn how to talk in the past. The music videos were a hit and will continue to use the preterit version throughout the year!! Muchas gracias por todo! - Jennifer F
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I look forward to using these as a quick review with my upper levels when we return! - Courtney W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love these! Thanks for spending the time to create them! Life saver- Time saver! - Jane B
This Preterit and Imperfect Bundle includes the following Super 7 Units
✅ High Frequency Super 7 Verb Unit - Imperfect Tense Novice Spanish.
✅ High Frequency Super 7 Verb Unit - Preterite Tense Novice Spanish.
✅ Find Someone Who - Super 7 - Imperfect Tense.
✅ Find Someone Who - Super 7 - Preterite Tense.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
If you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original units Super 7 Present, Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a mix of Resources. The Google units will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases. The Find Someone Whos are PDF downloads
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out Preterite & Imperfect Tense in Spanish class & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.