Preterite Spanish Conversation Súper 7 Speaking el pretérito review chat mat
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Introduce the present & past tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in el presente, el imperfect & el pretérito tenses. Editable Google units using comprehensible input for middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Each ofPrice $37.99Original Price $44.45Save $6.46
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $79.99Original Price $108.35Save $28.36
- Introduce the imperfect and preterite Spanish past tenses to your novice Spanish class with the original high-frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 in the preterite and imperfect in Spanish. 2 comprehensible input past tense units would be great for late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 orPrice $23.99Original Price $27.96Save $3.97
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class iPrice $59.99Original Price $72.92Save $12.93
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
- Preterite tense Spanish unit BUNDLE has everything you need to teach irregular preterite high-frequency Super 7 verbs in Spanish 2 or Spanish 3. Printable and digital options to teach the irregular preterite tense in Spanish class including fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a & quiso.Get thPrice $23.99Original Price $25.97Save $1.98
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
This activity was designed as a communicative activity to get Spanish students talking after studying answering basic personal questions containing the Super 7 high frequency verbs in the preterite (el pretérito). this printable communicative preterite activity would be great for Spanish 2, Spanish 3 or Spanish 4.
This Find Someone Who aligns greatly with High Frequency Verbs Unit (Super 7 preterite). It would make for a nice review before an assessment on these basic Super 7 verbs in the preterite. Get the Preterite Bundle for the best deal on all of my preterite tense Super 7 resources together.
The PDF Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
⭐Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
⭐Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
⭐Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
⭐Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
⭐Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
What other Spanish teachers have to say
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We used these questions for a review! Love that it was already completed for me! - Maria (9th-10th grade)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love this activity! I have used it several times for many different levels of classes. It is such a quick and easy Monday morning or post-vacation activity to get students back in Spanish mode. - Elizabeth
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A beautiful and colorful game designed to get students up and moving (and hopefully speaking Spanish). The prompts are are relevant to the students, and are great for reinforcing high-frequency verbs. My classes actually enjoyed practicing speaking, so it's a win in my book! - Andrea L
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I love that this resource is differentiated and leveled. - Janna D
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who distance or hybrid friendly:
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses.
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Email to students and have them call, snap, email, message each other in Spanish to ask the questions if you do not meet as a group. This will encourage them to connect with each other in Spanish. Or they could ask people they live with as well.
- In a zoom class, use the break-out rooms to have students ask each other the questions in small groups.
- In a group class zoom or meet, project the grid & call on students, or have them raise their hand to respond to one question.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
This resource is PDF only.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
Get the Preterite Bundle for the best deal on all of my preterite tense Super 7 resources all together including this original Preterite Tense unit plus DIGITAL PRETERITE unit great for distance or paperless learning, and Find Someone Who - Super 7 - Preterite Tense. review activity. Use this to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original units Super 7 Present, Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
For mega savings, get the Spanish 2/3 Mega Bundle for this activity, plus tons of other great resources at the best deal possible!
This is a PDF, if you want to make your own Find Someone Who, get this EDITABLE TEMPLATE instead.
Have difficulty with a file?
- The Find Someone Who is PDF. You will need an updated PDF reader to open it.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.