Also included in
- Are you looking for a fun variety of no-prep Spanish Google resources you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the preterite tense with these 24 easy-to-use digital resources, many of which are self-checking! You save $$71.25$89.00Save $17.75
- If you are looking for Spanish holiday activities that are no-prep and self-checking, look no further! This bundle of 18 engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery pictures has a fun variety of holidays included! Your Spanish students will get a ton of practice as they answer a variety of questions in$50.25$63.00Save $12.75
- Love super fun, no prep digital activities AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of 82 engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery pictures! Your Spanish students will get a ton of practice as they answer a variety of questions in Google Sheets. Best part? These no-prep Spanish pixel art activ$223.00$279.00Save $56.00
- Love no-prep digital resources AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of 209 engaging Google resources for Spanish class! It has all my Google resources at a discount of 30%! You save over $230 with the bundle. There are four types of Google resources in this bundle:Google SlidesMystery Pic$540.00$772.00Save $232.00
Need a fun Spanish holiday activity to help your students with regular and irregular verbs in the preterite tense? Check out this engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery picture activity! Students will get a ton of practice conjugating preterite verbs, and a dose of culture, as they answer a variety of questions in Google Sheets to reveal a picture of a burning effigy. Best part? This activity is self-checking! If a student's answer is correct, part of the hidden picture will be revealed. If a student's answer is incorrect, the picture will not change. That lets the student know he/she needs to try again. The instant feedback really helps students improve their skills!
This picture is a great way to introduce your Spanish students to the tradition in Spanish-speaking countries of symbolically burning the "año nuevo" (effigy) on New Year's Eve to get rid of the bad things from the past year.
This digital download includes:
- 20 fill in the blank questions
- 5 find the error and fix it questions
- 5 multiple-choice translation questions
- 1 self-checking mystery picture in Google Sheets
- Teacher directions and tips
- Answer key
This mystery picture is great for:
- Test review
- Sub plans
- Centers or stations
- Independent practice
- Fast finishers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the picture and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). Instructions for making a copy are in the PDF.
What verbs are included in this resource?
The verbs included are LEER, HACER, DECORAR, VENIR, PATINAR, DECIR, BEBER, JUGAR, VER, DORMIR, OÍR, TENER, TOCAR, IR, COMER, DAR, TIRAR, DANZAR, ABRIR, ESCRIBIR, LLEVAR, SER, LLEGAR, SEGUIR, PONER, EMPACAR, TRAER, and ESTAR.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
See all of my digital mystery pictures HERE.
Want a FREE Christmas digital mystery picture for ESTAR? Grab it HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like mystery pictures!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts