Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- This Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses MEGA bundle includes 29 of my preterite and imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. if you bought them individually! That's five 48-card task card sets, four sets of 50 digital task cards (Boom Cards), one set of conversation cards, two super fun$77.25$96.50Save $19.25
- If you are looking for one bundle that will give you hundreds and hundreds of hours worth of engagement and fun with your Spanish classes, this Spanish task card bundle is exactly what you need! It includes 41 of my 48-card sets at a savings of 25%! That's over 1,900 task cards total! These sets are$157.50$210.00Save $52.50
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 88 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:19 task card sets20 digital task card sets (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 14 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gam$259.75$346.50Save $86.75
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving 30% on 199 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! That's over $235 in savings! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you will fi$554.75$792.50Save $237.75
This bundle includes all five of my preterite and imperfect 48-card sets at a savings of 20%! That's 240 cards total! These sets are ready to print, cut, and use. These task card sets each have 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while practicing the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheets like conjugating verbs in both tenses, filling in the blank with the correct form of the verb in parentheses, writing sentences from prompts given, answering true or false questions, and stating whether examples (weather, age, etc.) use preterite or imperfect.
These sets are included in my discounted Spanish Task Cards MEGA Bundle which is ALL of my task card sets at HUGE savings. Save 25% off the list price when you buy the BOTTOMLESS bundle, plus get all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE! Click HERE to see it!
INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
• Student response sheets
• Ink-friendly versions of each set with a plain white background
• Blank cards in each set
• Answer keys
• PDF with 15 ways to use task cards in Spanish class!
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with these sets. These cards come in two versions: one that is full color and a second that is more ink-friendly with a plain white background.
Task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• For advanced learning or to differentiate, when students get to the fill-in-the-blank sentences, they need to write the missing verb AND why the preterite or imperfect is used with that past tense example (weather, telling time, single completed action, etc.).
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! Ideas for using them in class are included! 15 ideas are included in the zip file!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Click HERE to see the other 60+ task card sets in my store!
These task cards are also included in my discounted Spanish 2 Activities Mega Bundle which can be found by clicking HERE!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
Teacher J.G.-I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
Teacher K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
Teacher H.B.-These task cards are AMAZING!! Such a great resource and easy to use for maximum student engagement and learning.
Teacher N.D.-Excellent! Anything that gets students up and moving and learning is just my style! I posted the cards around the room randomly and hid some as well. We had a competition for the top 3 scores at the end. Students were super-engaged, didn't even realize they were working. Many even commented on how much fun they had. Thank you! :)
Teacher C.C.- These are great to post on the wall, hide under chairs, etc. and still keep students engaged in the material. An absolute must for review, warm-ups, or exit tickets!
Teacher P.J.- My students enjoy these task cards and it is a great resource for differentiation. Some students were making up seatwork while others were quietly reviewing their chapter using these task cards. Some students can be allowed to use their books while more advanced students can be challenged to rely on their memory. It is flexible and students enjoy finding the cards in order and challenging themselves to complete the entire set.
Want FREE SER + adjectives task cards? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like individual task card sets!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my bundle!
La Profe Plotts